JOOS Orange Solar ChargerThe best-performing solar charger under the sun, JOOS Orange gives you power anywhere without the compromises of other portable solar chargers. It's tough, it reliably delivers power where and when you need it, it works in real-world light conditions, and it works fast.
Winner of the 2011 "Best of Innovations Showcase Award" from the Consumer Electronics Association.
- Captures up to 20x more energy than other solar chargers—one hour in direct sunlight provides two hours of 3G talk time
- High-efficiency monocrystalline solar cell feeds your devices and the onboard battery with 2.5w of power
- Works in real-world light conditions—overcast, in the shade, and even in a light rain
- Powerful 5,400 mAh lithium polymer battery stores power to charge your devices; 20Wh battery stores enough juice to recharge an iPhone nearly three times
- Multi-positional legs pull out from the back of the unit and easily adjust into a position that angles the solar cell to best face the sun
- Fully charge the replaceable Li-ion polymer battery from the sun in 12 hours or via USB in 8 hours
- LED indicator light blinks red or green to let you know how much power you have
- Micro-USB connector delivers power to your gadgets; included tips and cables ensure compatibility with just about any device, from smartphones and tablets to GPS units, handheld gaming devices, and mp3 players
- Free myJOOS app lets you track how much solar energy you’re capturing in real-time (available for both Windows and Mac)
- JOOS Orange is super-durable and 100% waterproof (NEMA 6P rating)
- Dimensions: 8.58 x 5.77 x 0.79 in. (21.8 x 14.7 x 2 cm)
- Weighs approximately 24 oz. (680 g)
- In the box: JOOS Orange personal solar charger, charging cable (black), USB cable (white), adapter tips (Micro-USB, mini-USB, female standard USB, and iPhone/iPad), and user manual
JOOS Orange Solar Charger