KÜHL Women's Durango KnickersThe versatile, abrasion-resistant Durango Knickers convert to long shorts, dry quickly, and offer 4-way stretch for freedom of movement—they're Kühl perfection for climbing, hiking, and fast-moving travel.
- Side seam drawcords convert knickers to long shorts
- Lightweight, quick-drying Kinetik nylon fabric with 4-way stretch Soft hand, yet extremely abrasion resistant
- UPF 50 for optimal sun protection
- 4-way stretch provides outstanding freedom of movement
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds light moisture and dirt
- Wide rib-knit waistband with internal drawcord for comfort
- Two secure zippered pockets are low profile
- KühlKurve Rise: Hugs higher in the back, and dips slightly in the front
- Inseam: 15.5 in.
Fiber Content: Body: 95% nylon, 5% spandex; Waistband: 91% polyester, 9% spandex
Country of Origin: Imported
KÜHL Women's Durango Knickers
Fit Semifitted Inseam 15.5 in. Rise Regular Fabric(s) Synthetic