COLUMBIA Women's Arcadia II JacketA rainy-day shield for the trail, the packable Arcadia II Jacket is built with the waterproof breathability of Columbia's Omni-Tech so you stay dry and comfortable both on the exterior and interior.
- 2-layer construction of nylon woven shell fabric backed by Omni-Tech membrane
- Omni-Tech provides waterproof protection and air-permeable, breathable comfort—keeps water out and allows perspiration to escape to keep you dry and comfortable
- Fully seam sealed for complete waterproof, windproof protection
- Soft mesh lining provides next-to-skin comfort and breathability
- Omni-Shield rain and stain barrier resists stains and sheds water from fabric surface
- Packable into hand pocket
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Zippered hand pockets
- Center-back length: 26 in.
- Modern classic fit: Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion
Fiber Content: Body: 100% nylon; Lining: Mesh
Country of Origin: Imported
COLUMBIA Women's Arcadia II Jacket
Construction 2 layer Insulation Type N/A Removable Liner No Back Length 26 in. Insulation N/A Snow Skirt No Ventilation N/A Waterproof Material Omni-Tech membrane Waterproof Yes Activity/BreathabilityLev Moderate Packability Medium compactibility Hood Type Yes, fixed Fleece Weight N/A Insulation Rating N/A
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Kept Warm Dry
- Lining sticks to clothes
Comments about COLUMBIA Women's Arcadia II Jacket:
I used my jacket to keep me warm & dry. It looks nice and is light for travel. Also packs well in it's own pocket.
- Was this a gift?: