GREGORY Z-40 Backpack
Item: 24133726 Product Description >
GREGORY Z-40 BackpackDesigned for quick overnight trips and general all-mountain use, the Gregory Z-40 is built to handle your camping gear, climbing gear, and anything else you may need for a long day or two in the mountains.
- Updated for 2014 to be 15% lighter than the previous model
- Proprietary CrossFlo suspension system provides cooling airflow across the back without sacrificing load transfer
- Ventilated, trampoline-style backpanel automatically tensions and increases in stiffness as you add weight to the pack
- Lightweight wire X-frame provides superior load transfer directly to the lumbar pad and waistbelt; dynamic yoke integrates the shoulder harness directly to the X-frame for a perfect balance of flexibility and stiffness
- Die-cut foam on harness and waistbelt enhances breathability and cuts down on weight
- Two ways to pack/access gear: traditional top access and a huge U-zipper for duffel-style front access
- Front bucket pocket, front zippered pocket, top pocket (with key clip), and dual quick-access waistbelt pockets keep smaller gear organized and easily accessible
- Features a hydration reservoir sleeve with port, as well as water bottle pockets on the sides
- Side and bottom compression straps help reduce pack volume and secure your gear
- Includes hideaway axe/trekking pole loops with secure carry
- Integrated, color-matched rain cover keeps your pack protected from rain and mud; easily stows away when not in use
- Ideal for carrying loads up to 35 lb. (great for a 1-2 night backpacking trip)
Country of Origin: Imported
GREGORY Z-40 Backpack
Pack Fabric (Primary) 210D robic dynagin Hydration Compatible Yes Torso Length S 16-18 in.
M 18-20 in.
L 20-22 in.
Volume S 2319 cu. in.
M 2440 cu. in.
L 2563 cu. in.
Primary Use Hiking Weight S 2 lb. 11 oz.
M 2 lb. 14 oz.
L 3 lb. 1 oz.
Trip Length Overnight (1-2 nights) Weight Capacity 30-50 lb. Volume Range 30-45 liters
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Didn't Hold Up
Comments about GREGORY Z-40 Backpack:
I used the pack in the Bob Marshall wilderness for 5 days and the ventilated frame tended to collapse when the main compartment of the pack was fairly full. The metal frame was too flexible and it lost all of the advantages of the ventilated frame as the pack ended up resting on my back rather than being suspended as it was designed to do.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: