GREGORY Women's J-38 BackpackDesigned for quick overnight trips and general all-mountain use, the Gregory J-38 is built to handle your camping gear, climbing gear, and anything else you may need for a long day or two in the mountains.
- Women’s specific design; updated for 2014 to be 15% lighter than the previous model
- Proprietary CrossFlo suspension system provides cooling airflow across the back without sacrificing load transfer
- Ventilated, trampoline-style backpanel automatically tensions and increases in stiffness as you add weight to the pack
- Lightweight wire X-frame provides superior load transfer directly to the lumbar pad and waistbelt; dynamic yoke integrates the shoulder harness directly to the X-frame for a perfect balance of flexibility and stiffness
- Die-cut foam on harness and waistbelt enhances breathability and cuts down on weight
- Two ways to pack/access gear: traditional top access and a huge U-zipper for duffel-style front access
- Front bucket pocket, front zippered pocket, top pocket (with key clip), and dual quick-access waistbelt pockets keep smaller gear organized and easily accessible
- Features a hydration reservoir sleeve with port, as well as water bottle pockets on the sides
- Side and bottom compression straps help reduce pack volume and secure your gear
- Includes hideaway axe/trekking pole loops with secure carry
- Integrated, color-matched rain cover keeps your pack protected from rain and mud; easily stows away when not in use
- Ideal for carrying loads up to 35 lb. (great for a 1-2 night backpacking trip)
GREGORY Women's J-38 Backpack
Pack Fabric (Primary) 210D robic dynagin Hydration Compatible Yes Laptop Size N/A Padded Laptop Compartment No Torso Length XS 14-16 in.
S 16-18 in.
M 18-20 in.
Waist Belt Yes Volume XS 2196 cu. in.
S 2319 cu. in.
M 2440 cu. in.
Primary Use Hiking Weight XS 2 lb. 9 oz.
S 2 lb. 12 oz.
M 3 lb. 15 oz.
Trip Length Overnight (1-2 nights) Weight Capacity 30-50 lb. Volume Range 30-45 liters