GREGORY Z-30 BackpackNot too big for a short evening hike, not too small for a full day of scrambling and summits—the Gregory Z-30 is just right, like the Goldilocks of everyday packs.
- Updated for 2014 to be 10% lighter than the previous model
- Proprietary CrossFlo suspension system provides cooling airflow across the back without sacrificing load transfer
- Ventilated, trampoline-style backpanel automatically tensions and increases in stiffness as you add weight to the pack
- Lightweight wire X-frame provides superior load transfer directly to the lumbar pad and waistbelt; dynamic yoke integrates the shoulder harness directly to the X-frame for a perfect balance of flexibility and stiffness
- Die-cut foam on harness and waistbelt enhances breathability and cuts down on weight
- Extended zippered top load access with exterior zippered top pocket
- Front bucket pocket and dual quick-access waistbelt pockets keep smaller gear organized and easily accessible
- Features a hydration reservoir sleeve with port, as well as water bottle pockets on the sides
- Side and bottom compression straps help reduce pack volume and secure your gear
- Includes hideaway axe/trekking pole loops with secure carry
- Ideal for carrying loads up to 35 lb. (great for a 1-2 night backpacking trip)
Country of Origin: Imported
GREGORY Z-30 Backpack
Pack Fabric (Primary) 210D robic dynagin Hydration Compatible Yes Torso Length M 18-20 in.
L 20-22 in.
Primary Use Hiking Volume M 1831 cu. in.
L 1953 cu. in.
Weight M 2 lb. 6 oz.
L 2 lb. 9 oz.
Trip Length Overnight (1-2 nights) Weight Capacity 30-50 lb. Volume Range 30-45 liters