GREGORY Women's J-28 BackpackNot too big for a short evening hike, not too small for a full day of scrambling and summits—the Gregory J-28 is just right, like the Goldilocks of everyday packs.
- Women’s specific design; updated for 2014 to be 10% lighter than the previous model
- Proprietary CrossFlo suspension system provides cooling airflow across the back without sacrificing load transfer
- Ventilated, trampoline-style backpanel automatically tensions and increases in stiffness as you add weight to the pack
- Lightweight wire X-frame provides superior load transfer directly to the lumbar pad and waistbelt; dynamic yoke integrates the shoulder harness directly to the X-frame for a perfect balance of flexibility and stiffness
- Die-cut foam on harness and waistbelt enhances breathability and cuts down on weight
- Extended zippered top load access with exterior zippered top pocket
- Front bucket pocket and dual quick-access waistbelt pockets keep smaller gear organized and easily accessible
- Features a hydration reservoir sleeve with port, as well as water bottle pockets on the sides
- Side and bottom compression straps help reduce pack volume and secure your gear
- Includes hideaway axe/trekking pole loops with secure carry
- Integrated, color-matched rain cover keeps your pack protected from rain and mud; easily stows away when not in use
- Ideal for carrying loads up to 35 lb. (great for a 1-2 night backpacking trip)
Country of Origin: Imported
GREGORY Women's J-28 Backpack
Pack Fabric (Primary) 210D robic dynagin Hydration Compatible Yes Torso Length S 16-18 in.
M 18-20 in.
Volume S 1708 cu. in.
M 1830 cu. in.
Primary Use Hiking Weight S 2 lb. 1 oz.
M 2 lb. 4 oz.
Trip Length Overnight (1-2 nights) Weight Capacity 30-50 lb. Volume Range 30-45 liters
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Great Features
- Just As Described
- Plenty of pockets
- Very Roomy
Comments about GREGORY Women's J-28 Backpack:
Love it for my day Hikes. Lots of handy pockets for storage. Comfortable. Just as described and more.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: