GREGORY Women's J-53 BackpackThe workhorse of Gregory's J-series of packs, the J-53 is a thru-hiker's dream—perfect for everything from 2-3 night trips of comfortable camping to long stints away from civilization when packing light.
- Women’s specific design; updated for 2014 to be 20% lighter than the previous model
- Proprietary CrossFlo suspension system provides cooling airflow across the back without sacrificing load transfer
- Ventilated, trampoline-style backpanel automatically tensions and increases in stiffness as you add weight to the pack
- Lightweight wire X-frame provides superior load transfer directly to the lumbar pad and waistbelt; dynamic yoke integrates the shoulder harness directly to the X-frame for a perfect balance of flexibility and stiffness
- Die-cut foam on harness and waistbelt enhances breathability and cuts down on weight
- Two ways to pack/access gear: traditional top access (with floating lid) and a huge U-zipper for duffel-style front access
- Front bucket pocket, front zippered pocket, top pocket (with key clip), and dual quick-access waistbelt pockets keep smaller gear organized and easily accessible
- Features a hydration reservoir sleeve with port, as well as water bottle pockets on the sides
- Side and bottom compression straps help reduce pack volume and secure your gear
- Includes hideaway axe/trekking pole loops with secure carry
- Integrated, color-matched rain cover keeps your pack protected from rain and mud; easily stows away when not in use
- Ideal for carrying loads up to 40 lb. (great for a 2-3 night backpacking trip)
Country of Origin: Imported
GREGORY Women's J-53 Backpack
Pack Fabric (Primary) 210D robic dynagin Hydration Compatible Yes Torso Length XS 14-16 in.
S 16-18 in.
M 18-20 in.
Primary Use Hiking Volume XS 3112 cu. in.
S 3234 cu. in.
M 3356 cu. in.
Weight XS 2 lb. 12 oz.
S 3 lb.
M 3 lb. 3 oz.
Weight Capacity 30-50 lb. Trip Length Weekend (2-3 nights) Volume Range 30-45 liters