BIG AGNES Fly Creek UL1 Tent
Item: 24134076 Product Description >
BIG AGNES Fly Creek UL1 TentDesigned and built to be a lightweight substitute for a bivy sack, the Big Agnes Fly Creek UL1 tent is made for minimalist backpackers who desire a freestanding three-season shelter but don't want to give up valuable pack space.
- Rainfly and tent floor are made from silicone-treated nylon ripstop with 1200 mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is made from lightweight polyester mesh and durable nylon ripstop
- Lightweight DAC aluminum poles with press fit connectors are made using DACís Green Anodizing process, which is safer for the environment than traditional anodizing and significantly reduces waste water by recycling water throughout the rinsing process
- Set-up is quick and easy: plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame and color-coded grommet webbing and buckles ensure everything is properly aligned
- All seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOCís)
- Includes 11 superlight aluminum J stakes (anodized using the same process as the poles)
- Reflective guyline provides nighttime visibility
- Vestibule adds an extra 5.5 sq. ft. of covered space to store your gear
- Tent interior has a mesh pocket and gear loft loops to fit the Big Agnes Triangle Gear Loft (sold separately)
Country of Origin: Imported
BIG AGNES Fly Creek UL1 Tent
Length 7 ft. 2 in. Width 3 ft. 6 in. Primary Use Ultralight Trips Floor Area 22 sq. ft. Doors 1 Vestibule Area 5.5 sq. ft. Peak Height 38 in. Min. Weight 1 lb. 4 oz. Max. Weight 2 lb. 1 oz. Packed Size 4 x 18.5 in. Freestanding Yes # Main Poles 1 # Fly/Vestibule Poles 0 Floor Fabric Nylon ripstop Floor Coating 1200 mm polyurethane Rainfly Fabric Nylon ripstop Rainfly Coating 1200 mm polyurethane Canopy Fabric Nylon/polyester mesh Pole Frame Clips Pole Material DAC Featherlite NFL Sleeps 1 person Seasons Spring-Fall Tent Weight Less than 2.5 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Set Up
- Fly Works Well
Comments about BIG AGNES Fly Creek UL1 Tent:
Just finished an 8 day backpacking trip in northern England. We had rain most days, very heavy one night including a bout of hail. The Fly Creek UL 1 was a quick pitch, it kept me dry, and the interior was anything but a cave given the light coloured fabric. I could sleep with my head at either end. There was room in the vestibule to store my 50L pack, boots, and wet rain gear, as well as room on either side of me to lay my dry clothes. The weight, or lack of it, is impressive. I met people with bivvy sacks and single-wall tents that weighed more than the Fly Creek UL 1. I can't comment on its performance in seriously windy conditions because I chose a protected location on the nights we had a strong wind. The little pocket in the ceiling was perfect for my glasses and iPod nano. What more can I say? I had a smile on my face the minute I settled into the thing.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Was this a gift?: