BIG AGNES Copper Spur UL1 TentThe Big Agnes Copper Spur UL1 tent is an ultralight, full-featured, three-season backpacking shelter that is truly easy to pack, set up, and live in.
- Rainfly and tent floor are made from silicone-treated nylon ripstop with 1200 mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is made from lightweight polyester mesh and durable nylon ripstop
- Lightweight DAC aluminum poles with press fit connectors are made using DACís Green Anodizing process, which is safer for the environment than traditional anodizing and significantly reduces waste water by recycling water throughout the rinsing process
- Set-up is quick and easy: plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame and color-coded grommet webbing and buckles ensure everything is properly aligned
- All seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOCís)
- Includes 8 superlight aluminum J stakes (anodized using the same process as the poles)
- Reflective guyline provides nighttime visibility
- Vestibule adds an extra 10 sq. ft. of covered space to store your gear
- Tent interior has three mesh pockets and gear loft loops to fit the Big Agnes Wall Gear Loft (sold separately)
Country of Origin: Imported
BIG AGNES Copper Spur UL1 Tent
Length 7 ft. 6 in. Width 3 ft. 6 in. Primary Use Ultralight Floor Area 22 sq. ft. Doors 1 Vestibule Area 10 sq. ft. Peak Height 37 in. Min. Weight 1 lb. 10 oz. Max. Weight 2 lb. 8 oz. Packed Size 4.5 x 16.5 in. Freestanding Yes # Main Poles 2 # Fly/Vestibule Poles 0 Floor Fabric Nylon ripstop Floor Coating 1200 mm polyurethane Rainfly Fabric Nylon ripstop Rainfly Coating 1200 mm polyurethane Canopy Fabric Nylon/polyester mesh Pole Frame Clips Pole Material DAC Featherlite NFL Sleeps 1 Seasons Spring-Fall Tent Weight 2.5-4 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Set Up
- Fly Works Well
Comments about BIG AGNES Copper Spur UL1 Tent:
I'm 6'2" tall and weight 180 lbs. The Large side entry makes it easy to get in and out. Once inside I could easily sit up and even get on my knees to maneuver around. At night sleeping the inside actually felt roomy with a few inches to spare at both head and feet. The tent is plenty wide at the shoulders and narrows at the foot, but still had room to spare on either side of my air mattress.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Was this a gift?: