BIG AGNES Fly Creek 1 Platinum TentThe Big Agnes Fly Creek 1 Platinum tent takes everything we love about the Fly Creek UL1 and makes it even lighter by utilizing an all-mesh tent body, creating the lightest free-standing, double-walled tent on the market.
- Rainfly and tent floor are made from silicone-treated nylon ripstop with 1200 mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is made almost entirely of lightweight polyester mesh for a significant reduction in weight and superior ventilation
- Lightweight DAC aluminum poles with press fit connectors are made using DACís Green Anodizing process, which is safer for the environment than traditional anodizing and significantly reduces waste water by recycling water throughout the rinsing process
- Set-up is quick and easy: plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame and color-coded grommet webbing and buckles ensure everything is properly aligned
- All seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOCís)
- Includes 11 superlight aluminum J stakes (anodized using the same process as the poles)
- Reflective guyline provides nighttime visibility
- Vestibule adds an extra 5.5 sq. ft. of covered space to store your gear
- Tent interior has a mesh pocket and gear loft loops to fit the Big Agnes Triangle Gear Loft (sold separately)
Country of Origin: Imported
BIG AGNES Fly Creek 1 Platinum Tent
Length 7 ft. 2 in. Width 3 ft. 6 in. Primary Use Ultralight Floor Area 22 sq. ft. Doors 1 Vestibule Area 5.5 sq. ft. Peak Height 38 in. Min. Weight 1 lb. 1 oz. Max. Weight 1 lb. 13 oz. Packed Size 4 x 17 in. Freestanding Yes # Main Poles 1 # Fly/Vestibule Poles 0 Floor Fabric Nylon ripstop Floor Coating 1200 mm polyurethane Rainfly Fabric Nylon ripstop Rainfly Coating 1200 mm polyurethane Canopy Fabric Polyester mesh Pole Frame Clips Pole Material DAC Featherlite NSL Sleeps 1 Seasons Spring-Fall Tent Weight Less than 2.5 lb.