BIG AGNES Jack Rabbit SL3 TentThe Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL3 has all the bells and whistles you'd expect to find in a tent made for car camping—like double doors/vestibules, plenty of internal storage, and lots of headroom—but at a significantly lower weight for three-season backpacking use.
- Rainfly and tent floor are made from silicone-treated nylon ripstop with 1200 mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is made from lightweight nylon and polyester mesh
- Lightweight DAC aluminum poles with press fit connectors are made using DACís Green Anodizing process, which is safer for the environment than traditional anodizing and significantly reduces waste water by recycling water throughout the rinsing process
- Set-up is quick and easy: plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame and color-coded grommet webbing and buckles ensure everything is properly aligned
- All seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOCís)
- Includes 8 lightweight aluminum hook stakes (anodized using the same process as the poles)
- Reflective guyline provides nighttime visibility
- Two vestibules add an extra 18 sq. ft. of covered space to store your gear
- Tent interior has four mesh pockets, two media pockets, and gear loft loops to fit the Big Agnes Wall Gear Loft (sold separately)
Country of Origin: Imported
BIG AGNES Jack Rabbit SL3 Tent
Length 7 ft. 4 in. Width 5 ft. 10 in. Primary Use Backpacking Floor Area 43 sq. ft. Doors 2 Vestibule Area 2 x 9 sq. ft. Peak Height 47 in. Min. Weight 3 lb. 13 oz. Max. Weight 5 lb. 2 oz. Packed Size 7 x 21 in. Freestanding Yes # Main Poles 2 # Fly/Vestibule Poles 0 Floor Fabric Nylon ripstop Floor Coating 1200 mm polyurethane Rainfly Fabric Nylon ripstop Rainfly Coating 1200 mm polyurethane Canopy Fabric Polyester mesh Pole Frame Clips Pole Material DAC aluminum Seasons Spring-Fall Sleeps 3 Tent Weight 4-6 lb.