MANDUKA Wool BlanketMade with 100% recycled material, the Manduka Wool Blanket supports your body in restorative and dynamic yoga poses and offers the ultimate in warmth, comfort, and versatility.
- Eco-friendly blanket is made from 100% recycled wool and synthetic fibers
- Soft, plush texture provides next-to-skin comfort
- Moldable and suppleŚroll into a bolster or fold to support your spine, hips, or legs
- Overlocked edge stitching prevents fraying
- Dense weave is stretch-resistant, super-plush, and resists pilling
- Dimensions: 60 x 82 in.
- Weight: 3 lb. 8 oz.
Fiber Content: 75% wool, 25% synthetic
Country of Origin: Imported
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about MANDUKA Wool Blanket:
I layer with other blankets when necessary; because of the itchyness (it's not very pleasant to the touch) do not use without some kind of sheet or at least something to keep bare skin away from the blanket.
- Was this a gift?: