MOUNTAINSMITH Glissade 6061 Trekking PolesThe made-for-winter Glissade 6061 poles from Mountainsmith are built to provide up and downhill stability on snow and ice, but can also be used as a year-round trekking pole.
- 6061 Aluminum shaft construction is lightweight and durable
- Two sections telescope to a maximum length of 54 inches and collapse down to an easily packable 26 inches
- Twist-lock double cam mechanism allows for quick, easy length adjustments
- Molded TPU handles and neoprene wrist straps provide a comfortable and secure grip
- Non-slip foam mini grip extension allows for secure choke-ups on steep terrain
- Durable carbide tips provide exceptional traction on rock, snow, trail, and ice
- Included rubber boot tips are great for use on pavement and also protect the rest of your gear from the carbide tips when packed away
- Removable baskets help keep the pole from sinking too deep in snowy conditions
Country of Origin: Imported
MOUNTAINSMITH Glissade 6061 Trekking Poles
EMS_Sale Yes Pole Material Aluminum Adjustment Method Twist-lock Grip Material TPU Grip Type Straight Antishock No Max. Length 54 in. Min. Length 26 in. Number of Sections 2 Pair/Single Pair Weight 1 lb. 11 oz.