JETBOIL Joule Group Cooking SystemA trusted companion on any adventure—and 2013 OutDoor Industry Award winner—the Jetboil Joule Group Cooking System provides unparalleled cold-weather performance and ease of use for expert backpacking groups and alpinists.
- Quick to set up with no time lost preparing hot liquids, melting snow, and cooking meals for large groups
- High 10,000 BTU output provides a rapid boil time of 2 min. 40 sec. while still allowing precision simmer control when cooking
- Inverted canister design with Liquid Feed Regulator combines the performance of a liquid/multi-fuel stove with the convenience and versatility of a canister stove
- Thermo-Regulate technology ensures consistent heat to 10°F
- Convenient and reliable push-button igniter gets the stove running in no time
- 2.5 L (84.5 oz.) FluxRing insulated cooking vessel boils enough water for a group of 3-5 people
- Stable locking handle folds away for easy storage
- Includes see-through lid with built-in strainer
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 8 in.
Country of Origin: Imported
JETBOIL Joule Group Cooking System
Fuel Type Canister Ignition Method Push-button Priming No Boil Time 2 min. 40 sec. / 1 L Windscreen Included No Burn Time 64 min. / 230 g Jetpower canister Type Canister Weight 25.2 oz.