OUTDOOR TECHNOLOGY Privates Wireless HeadphonesOutdoor Technology Privates feature a touch-pad interface on the right earpiece for changing tracks and controlling the volume with the swipe of a finger, built-in call functionality, a 3.5mm AUX jack for plug-in capability, and a tough canvas wrap around the headband for the ultimate wireless headphone experience.
- 40mm drivers deliver clear mids and solid bass
- Swivel ear pads make for the most comfortable headphones around
- Bluetooth 3.0 technology works with and Bluetooth-enabled device; wireless ranges reaches up to 32 feet
- Built-in microphone lets you make and receive phone calls
- Uses only one button—everything else is touch-controlled (touch pad on the right ear piece)
- Flexible and foldable so you can easily stash them in your pack or pocket
- 3.5mm AUX jack allows you to wire up when Bluetooth connectivity isn’t available
- Battery level “fuel gauge” is displayed on your device so you know when it’s time to recharge
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery delivers 10 hours of play time on a single charge
- Package includes: USB to micro-USB charging cable, 3.5mm to 3.5mm color-matched cable, and carrying pouch
- Due to federal shipping restrictions regarding products containing lithium batteries, this product cannot be shipped to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Catalina Island, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO, or international addresses. Thanks for your understanding.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Bass
- Good Value
- Great Sound
- Cord Too Short
- Portable Devices
- With My Computer
Comments about OUTDOOR TECHNOLOGY Privates Wireless Headphones:
So, to start off, I nabbed a pair of these the other day in the army green, besides the color being both unobtrusive and eye catching at the same time, the sound is pretty nice in these cans. It almost feels a little...roomy? More surround sound like than an ear bud directing noise straight down your ear canal. I'm also never very comfortable with extended wear, but the coating on these makes them super comfy man, like the fur of that Sasquatch logo.
ALSO: I had a little trouble getting them to pair with my iPhone 5 at first, but an email to OT late at night brought a call from Adam the next day. For me, the best part of the service wasn't just finding a solution to my problem, but asking the questions that will help other customers if any problems arise. It was just a great attempt at always working to get better. Love the company's feel so far in their products.
Cord is a tiny bit short feeling, BUT, C'MON, they're bluetooth headphones and that really shouldn't be a problem. Especially considering you can also use Siri and all that(just hold down the 1 button for about 2 seconds and speak, these things have a freakin' microphone!)
- Primary Use:
- Listening to iPod
- Was this a gift?: