OUTDOOR TECHNOLOGY Chips Wireless Helmet Audio SystemThe first-ever universal solution to pumping up the jams while tearing down the mountain, the Outdoor Technology Chips Wireless Helmet Audio System fits in any helmet for total audio control, warm hands, and no wires to get tangled up in.
- Rugged, minimal design fits into virtually any helmet designed to take audio drop-ins
- Built-in microphone provides call functionality so you can make and receive hands-free calls anywhere, any time
- Connects to any Bluetooth-enabled device with easy one-touch pairing (wireless range reaches up to 30 feet); automatically reconnects to previously paired devicesPatented two-button control system lets you adjust volume, change tracks, play/pause music, and answer calls without taking off the helmet or your gloves
~ Use the right earpiece to power on/off; answer, reject, hang up, or mute calls; and pause/play music
~ Use the left earpiece to change tracks and raise, lower, or mute the volume
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP for high-quality stereo sound streaming / AVCRP to control and track volume remotely
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery delivers 9-10 hours of play time on a single charge (280 hours standby time)
- Tested to work perfectly down to -4°F (-20°C)
- 40mm driver; max volume: 120 decibels
- Package includes: Chips drop-in speakers, USB charging cable, backup audio line-in cable with controls, carrying pouch, and user manual
- Due to federal shipping restrictions regarding products containing lithium batteries, this product cannot be shipped to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Catalina Island, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO, or international addresses. Thanks for your understanding.
OUTDOOR TECHNOLOGY Chips Wireless Helmet Audio System
Dimensions 2 x 2 x 0.5 in. Weight 2.88 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to use
- Great sound
- Long Battery
- Mic Works For Call
- Works For Calls
- Works With Gloves On
- Works With Siri
Comments about OUTDOOR TECHNOLOGY Chips Wireless Helmet Audio System:
Super cool, easy to pair and actually the 2 button control system is easy to use, even with gloves. I was using wired drop-in and got my first day with the CHIPS and can recomend them as the top helmet audio system on the market.
- Was this a gift?: