OUTDOOR TECHNOLOGY Buckshot Portable Speaker
Item: 24522646 Product Description >
OUTDOOR TECHNOLOGY Buckshot Portable SpeakerDesigned and built with the outdoorsman in mind, the Outdoor Technology Buckshot Portable Speaker comes fully equipped with the features necessary to keep the music playing wherever your road may lead.
- Super-portable, multifunctional speaker streams crystal clear sound from your phone, tablet, or laptop
- Connects to any Bluetooth-enabled device (wireless range reaches up to 33 feet)
- Built-in microphone provides call/speakerphone functionality so you can make and receive hands-free calls anywhere, any time
- Included rubber handlebar mount allows you to quickly and easily mount the Buckshot to your bike
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery delivers up to 16 hours of hi-fi sound or talk time on a single charge
- Rugged, minimal design is dust-proof, shock-proof, and water-resistant (IPX5)
- Package includes: Buckshot portable speaker, USB charging cable, bar mount accessory, soft carry bag, and user manual
- Due to federal shipping restrictions regarding products containing lithium batteries, this product cannot be shipped to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Catalina Island, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO, or international addresses. Thanks for your understanding.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Can Be Solar Charged
- compact size for travel
- Great battery life
- Great sound
- Controls Are On Bottom
- No Aux In Jack
- No Input For Nonbt Mp3s
- No Input For Non Bt Mp3s
- Only Bluetooth Will Work
Comments about OUTDOOR TECHNOLOGY Buckshot Portable Speaker:
I've been using this on my Dahon speed pro. I rigged it up to the stem using a device that normally holds a bike pump. I added a velco strap and this set up is SOLID - tried on some of NYC's meanest streets with no movement at all. I don't think the silicon strap that comes with the speaker would hold up to less than a freshly paved road with no bumps. The sound is loud enough to hear except when a train is passing next to you on the Manhattan Bridge. I've been playing holiday songs as I ride along. I wish the volume and on/off controls were on the side or easier to use but I'm getting used to where they are the more I use the speaker.
Also, I can't seem to remove the redundant items in the CONs section, sorry about that readers.
- Was this a gift?: