SAUCONY Men's PowerGrid Ride 6 Road Running ShoesRun responsively with Saucony's neutral lightweight trainer. The Ride 6 features all-new PowerGrid cushioning technology for an even smoother ride and deeper flex grooves in the forefoot, which allow the shoe to move with the foot as never before.
- 8 mm heel-to-toe drop (difference in height from heel to forefoot); heel: 26 mm; forefoot: 18 mm
- PowerGrid heel-to-toe foam cushioning insert centers the foot, absorbs impact, distributes pressure, and returns energy to the runner for a smooth and responsive ride from heel strike to toe off
- PowerGrid is15% lighter and provides 30% more durable cushioning than standard EVA foams (replaces ProGrid)
- SRC Impact Zone: Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel crash pad to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot
- XT-900 premium carbon rubber outsole offers exceptional traction and durability
- Lightweight iBR+ outsole provides more cushioning than standard blown rubber
- Deeper flex grooves in the forefoot add flexibility and responsiveness allowing the shoe to move with the foot
- Air Mesh upper provides lightweight breathability
- HydraMax collar lining for great moisture-wicking properties as well as a plush hand feel
- ComfortLite sockliner: Contoured to cradle the heel, support the arch, and reduce peak pressures in the forefoot; premium EVA for an exceptionally responsive feel
- Type: Neutral lightweight trainer
Country of Origin: Imported
SAUCONY Men's PowerGrid Ride 6 Road Running Shoes
Outsole Carbon rubber, blown rubber Upper Air mesh Midsole PowerGrid foam Waterproof No Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 3.8 oz.