ASICS Women's GEL-Cumulus 15 Road Running ShoesFans of the Asics GEL-Cumulus series will love the technical updates of the Cumulus 15 that improve both upper fit and its exceptionally cushioned ride. Its surprisingly stable platform is suitable for underpronators to mild overpronators.
- Heel height: 22 mm; forefoot height: 12 mm
- Lightweight Solyte midsole compound for enhanced cushioning and durability
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning reduces shock during impact and toe-off phases
- Impact Guidance System: Linked components enhance foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Guidance Line: Vertical flex groove in outsole decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- Guidance Trusstic System integrates vertical flex-groove construction for enhanced gait and efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity
- AHAR (Asics High Abrasion Rubber) placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
- Personal Heel Fit (P.H.F.): 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the heel for a personalized fit
- Mesh and synthetic upper
- ComforDry sockliner provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment
- Pronation suitability: underpronation to neutral
- Pronation is how a runner's foot rolls laterally between footfall and toe-off: Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs
Country of Origin: Imported
ASICS Women's GEL-Cumulus 15 Road Running Shoes
EMS_Sale Yes Outsole Rubber Shank Trusstic system Upper Mesh, synthetic Midsole Solyte, GEL Waterproof No Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 2.6 oz.