SAUCONY Women's Xodus 4.0 Trail Running ShoesBuilt to run around, over, and through the toughest terrain, the Xodus 4.0 features an aggressive Vibram outsole and a Pro-Lock midfoot support band for an improved fit and feel, especially on slippery and uneven terrain.
- 4 mm heel-to-toe drop for a low-to-ground feel on varied terrain; heel: 23.5 mm; forefoot: 19.5 mm
- External Bedrock Outsole plate protects the foot from rocks, stones, and other debris
- Super Lite EVA midsole maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight
- PowerGrid heel insert: Powerfoam integrated with GRID technology centers the foot, absorbs impact, and distributes pressure for an exceptionally smooth and responsive ride
- Vibram XS-Trek rubber compound with aggressive multidirectional lugs for optimal traction, grip, and durability on tough terrain
- Pro-Lock support straps on either side of upper’s midfoot encase the foot and lock it to the platform
- Mesh and synthetic upper for breathability, support, and protection
- HydraMAX collar lining combines superior moisture wicking properties with a plush feel for comfort
- ComfortLite sockliner: Contoured to cradle the heel, support the arch, and reduce peak pressures in the forefoot; premium EVA for an exceptionally responsive feel
- Gusset tongue keeps debris out
- Lace garage
- Gaiter compatible for really sloppy conditions
Country of Origin: Imported
SAUCONY Women's Xodus 4.0 Trail Running Shoes
EMS_Sale Yes Outsole Vibram rubber Upper Mesh, synthetic Midsole Super Lite EVA, PowerGrid heel Waterproof No Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 4.3 oz.