PATAGONIA Men's Drifter A/C Hiking Shoes, BelugaFor cool comfort and firm support on the trail, the Patagonia Drifter A/C features a breathable air mesh and durable nubuck leather upper with a polyurethane insole for long-lasting support and stability.
- Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption under the heel
- Bi-Fit polyurethane waterproof insole board provides support and stability
- Vibram Trail Ecostep outsole provides excellent traction
- Breathable air-mesh and durable nubuck leather upper
- 20% EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort, and support
- Breathable polyester air mesh lining
- Breathable bellows tongue to keep out debris
- Board lasted construction provides durability and firm support
- Fit: medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep, firm support/flex
Country of Origin: Imported
PATAGONIA Men's Drifter A/C Hiking Shoes, Beluga
Foot Volume Medium Volume Measurement 685 ml Forefoot Width Wide Forefoot Width Measurement 3.870 in. Heel Width Wide Heel Width Measurement 2.782 in. Outsole Vibram rubber Shank Polyurethane Upper Air mesh, nubuck leather Midsole Air Cushion Plus EVA Waterproof No Avg. Weight (pair) 2 lb. 2 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Traction
- Poor Stability
- Day hikes
Comments about PATAGONIA Men's Drifter A/C Hiking Shoes, Beluga:
Really nice looking, sturdy, high quality light hiker from Patagonia. It's not a trail runner or highly cushioned shoe, although it's not described as such. The sole is fairly stiff and along with the tread is clearly designed to handle rugged terrain of all kinds.
However, I had to return the shoes because the design of the heel caused the shoe to roll too easily. And to make matters worse, the roll wasn't progressive - at an angle, the shoe feels totally stable right up to a certain point and then it suddenly gives way without notice, making an ankle roll harder to predict or compensate for. I knew I'd eventually hurt my ankles with these shoes, so with some regret I decided to return them immediately. I'm sure there are many out there who won't find these shoes unstable, but if you've had this issue with any other shoes in the past, then you'll almost certainly be having it again with these shoes.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Arch Type:
- High Arch
- Was this a gift?: