OBOZ Men's Rimrock Mid BDry Backpacking BootsTackle challenging hikes with talus fields, creek crossings, and lots of vertical per mile with the Oboz Rimrock Mid BDry Hiking Boots. BFit lacing keeps your heel locked in place, carbon rubber provides solid traction, and the waterproof, breathable membrane keeps your feet dry.
- Nylon shank for support under the arch and forefoot flexibility
- TPU chassis stabilizes, protects, and reduces foot fatigue without inhibiting forward flex
- High-friction carbon rubber outsole with 4 mm lugs for long-term wet/dry traction; asymmetrical lug pattern for optimal propulsion and braking
- Dual-density EVA midsole for cushioning and support
- Oboz BDry waterproof, breathable membrane to keep water out and allow sweat to escape
- Waterproof nubuck leather and highly abrasion-resistant textile upper
- Structured BFit Deluxe footbed cradles and supports the foot, adds cushioning with soft pods of foam, and helps keeps the foot centered
- BFit lacing system to hold heel in place inside the boot—nests your foot into a well-formed heel pocket
- TPU heel counter for stability and protection
- Board-lasted construction for increased water protection
Country of Origin: Imported
OBOZ Men's Rimrock Mid BDry Backpacking Boots
Outsole Carbon rubber Shank Nylon, TPU Upper Waterproof nubuck leather, textile Midsole Dual-density EVA Waterproof Yes Avg. Weight (pair) 2 lb. 2.8 oz.