DEUTER Women's ACT Trail 28 SL BackpackDeuter's ACT Trail 28 SL backpack is compact and lightweight, yet offers optimum weight bearing ability and load control.
- Tough 3D AirMesh covering fabric provides climate control and supports Deuter’s excellent Aircontact ventilation system
- Flexible Delrin Aircontact back system construction fits any back shape comfortably
- No more rummaging around for your gear – the two-way zip on the front allows direct access to well-buried items, even when the lid is closed
- Lid pocket, valuables pocket inside and two kinds of side pocket (zipped and mesh) provide a variety of stowing solutions
- Valuables pocket on hip belt
- Ice axe and hiking pole loops
- Anatomically formed 3D AirMesh shoulder straps with load transfer straps
Country of Origin: Imported
DEUTER Women's ACT Trail 28 SL Backpack
Dimensions 25 x 15 x 5 in. Pack Fabric (Primary) Deuter-Microrip-Nylon, 210 HexLite Torso Length 16-20 in. Volume 1710 cu. in. (28 L) Primary Use Backpacking Weight 2 lb 12 oz. Volume Range 20 - 25 Liters Trip Length Weekend (2-3 nights)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Features
- Women's fit
Comments about DEUTER Women's ACT Trail 28 SL Backpack:
The Act Trail SL is the first "women's" pack that I've owned and as soon as I put it on it just felt right. I didn't need to spend a bunch of time adjusting the torso and should straps etc. to get the pack to rest comfortably on my hips and shoulders and also have the chest strap in the right place. It's got a nice, sleek fit on my back, so I feel very agile with it on. I "glow" more than average and the back system really helps ventilate and keep the sweat down.
In terms of storage – the pack is well thought-out and carries a lot of stuff. I've used it for climbing trips, fishing trips in Cali and Colorado, and hiking in the Sierra. The top pockets and side pockets allow you to compartmentalize your gear (like gear, fly boxes, maps, food, layers) and be organized. Maybe the best part is the zips on the back. You can lay the pack flat on the ground and have instant access to everything in the main body without having to dig through the top. Also it's got a pocket for the rain cover that allows quick access – and the rain cover actually keeps the pack dry in afternoon downpours!
My husband has borrowed the pack a couple times for backcountry climbing trips; he's 5'11" and the pack can be adjusted to fit him comfortably. I'm glad it's turquoise to keep him from stealing it permanently!
It's a great day pack, lightweight and versatile, and is super comfortable.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: