DEUTER ACT Trail 32 BackpackDeuter's ACT Trail 32 backpack is compact and lightweight, yet offers optimum weight bearing ability and load control.
This product will be shipped directly from Deuter and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Tough 3D AirMesh covering fabric provides climate control and supports Deuter’s excellent Aircontact ventilation system
- Flexible Delrin Aircontact back system construction fits any back shape comfortably
- No more rummaging around for your gear – the two-way zip on the front allows direct access to well-buried items, even when the lid is closed
- Lid pocket, valuables pocket inside and two kinds of side pocket (zipped and mesh) provide a variety of stowing solutions
- Valuables pocket on hip belt
- Ice axe and hiking pole loops
- Anatomically formed 3D AirMesh shoulder straps with load transfer straps
Country of Origin: Imported
DEUTER ACT Trail 32 Backpack
Dimensions 25 x 15 x 5 in. Pack Fabric (Primary) Deuter-Microrip-Nylon, 210 HexLite Torso Length 17-21 in. Volume 1950 cu. in. (32 L) Primary Use Backpacking Weight 2 lb 14 oz. Trip Length Weekend (2-3 nights) Volume Range 30-45 liters
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Great Features
- Not Enough Pockets
Comments about DEUTER ACT Trail 32 Backpack:
I wanted a day hiking pack for winter (which is just about the only time I hike) that could also be used as an overnight pack on occasion, and this fits the bill. In winter, it won't hold enough for more than a single overnight, although you could probably get away with a multi-day trip in summer with this pack. It's a really comfortable pack - enough exterior loops for poles and an axe. Pretty decently roomy interior, although I wish the top flap pocket was a bit bigger. The hip belt is padded, which is a definite must. The exterior side pocket holds my 34-oz Thermos without any trouble. There's a stowed rain cover in the very bottom pocket - very handy. If I was designing the perfect pack, I'd probably have thrown on a few more exterior loops and another pocket, but... this one meets all my needs.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: