DEUTER Aircontact Pro 70+15 BackpackThe Deuter Aircontact Pro 70+15 backpack is a heavyweight haulage specialist shines on the treks with a host of smart details and a clean, fresh design.
This product will be shipped directly from Deuter and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Vari Fit system with stepless adjustment to any back length for the perfect fit
- Pull-forward hip belt adjustment » quick access through the front zip opening
- Head molding and compression straps position the lid for more head clearance
- Detachable lid compartment with zipped pocket and two valuables pockets, which can quickly be transformed into a daypack thanks to the attachment ring and additional straps
- Three side compression straps
- Side bellows pockets absorb excess baggage or can be used to accommodate a Streamer hydration bladder
- Detachable integrated rain cover
Country of Origin: Imported
DEUTER Aircontact Pro 70+15 Backpack
Dimensions 30 x 18 x 10 in. Pack Fabric (Primary) Deuter-Ballistic, 210 HexLite, Duratex Torso Length 14-22 in. Volume 4270 cu. in. (70 L) Primary Use Backpacking Weight 7 lb 4 oz. Weight Capacity Over 50 lb. Trip Length Extended Trip (>3 nights) Volume Range 70+ liters
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Not Enough Pockets
Comments about DEUTER Aircontact Pro 70+15 Backpack:
Never had a pack that could handle big loads with so much ease. I tested the bag with 65lbs and was never aching after walks. It fits snugly and takes weight like a pro. The split pack design and panel loading make it a great convenience when handling and organizing gear. Excellent all-in-one travel bag.
I do wish that it had more pockets. The bag is a bit slim, so can be tough to evenly load, but it handles the weight so well that it's all worth it.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: