OUTDOOR RESEARCH Men's Mentor JacketRuggedly designed, tested and built for ultimate storm-worthy protection in remote, big-mountain environments--and now updated with the latest GORE technology, improving breathability by 28%--the Outdoor Research Mentor Jacket is a staple of the alpinist's quiver. The Mentor utilizes a blend of lightweight, waterproof, breathable 40D and durable 70D three-layer GORE-TEX Pro.
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Fully seam taped
- Fully adjustable hood fits over helmet
- Hybrid mapped construction
- Hand pockets set above hip belt or harness
- TorsoFlo hem-to-bicep zippers provide options for ventilation
- Articulated elbows for greater mobility
- Two zippered internal pockets with media ports
- Internal front-zip stormflap
- Drawcord hem
- Zippered napoleon pocket
Fiber Content: 100% nylon
Country of Origin: Imported
OUTDOOR RESEARCH Men's Mentor Jacket
Activity/BreathabilityLev High Packability Highly compact Insulation Type N/A Removable Liner No Insulation N/A Snow Skirt No Ventilation Double-Sliding TorsoFlo Hem-to-Bicep zippers Waterproof Material Gore-Tex Weight 1 lb. 1.2 oz. Waterproof Yes Insulation Rating Uninsulated Hood Type Yes, fixed Construction 3 layer Fleece Weight N/A