OUTDOOR RESEARCH Men's Maximus JacketThe Maximus is an alpine workhorse built to fend off the most brutal weather the mountains throw your way. With stretch in key areas, the waterproof/breathable Maximus excellent offers excellent freedom of movement for alpine maneuvering.
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- GORE-TEX Pro 70D fabric
- Fully seam taped
- Fully adjustable hood fits over helmet; can be rolled up and stowed when not needed
- Hybrid mapped construction
- Articulated elbows for greater mobility
- Two zippered hand pockets
- One internal pocket and one pass-thru pocket
- Movement-mirroring stretch
- Internal front-zip stormflap
- Hand pockets set above hip belt or harness
Fiber Content: 100% nylon
Country of Origin: Imported
OUTDOOR RESEARCH Men's Maximus Jacket
Activity/BreathabilityLev High Packability Highly compact Insulation Type N/A Removable Liner No Snow Skirt No Ventilation TorsoFlo Hem-To-Pit side zippers Waterproof Material Gore-Tex Weight 1 lb. 4.6 oz. Waterproof Yes Hood Type Yes, fixed Construction 3 layer Fleece Weight N/A Insulation Rating N/A