OUTDOOR RESEARCH Men's Axiom JacketWinner of the Outside Magazine "Gear of the Year" award, the Outdoor Research Axiom jacket is engineered for fast-and-light alpine climbs and all-day lapping of untracked slopes. The incredible breathability negates the need for pit zips, allowing further weight savings in this amazingly streamlined, durable, and functional shell.
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Innovatively lightweight and extremely breathable GORE-TEX Active technology provides waterproof protection
- Fully seam taped
- Fully adjustable hood fits over helmet
- Left hand pocket doubles as stuff sack
- Hand pockets set above hip belt or harness
- Articulated elbows for easier movement
- Internal front-zip stormflap
- Two zippered hand pockets
Fiber Content: 100% nylon
Country of Origin: Imported
OUTDOOR RESEARCH Men's Axiom Jacket
Activity/BreathabilityLev High Packability Highly compact Insulation Type N/A Removable Liner No Snow Skirt No Ventilation N/A Waterproof Material Gore-Tex Weight 13.5 oz. Waterproof Yes Hood Type Yes, fixed Construction 3 layer Fleece Weight N/A Insulation Rating N/A