NEW BALANCE Men's 710v2 Trail Running ShoesTackle rough terrain with the traction of the lightweight, yet protective New Balance 710v2.
- 12 mm heel-to-toe drop (difference in height from heel to forefoot) provides traditional cushioning platform
- AT Tread outsole combines trail and running lug designs for sure-footing on varied terrain
- Injection-molded EVA foam midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning; unique design provides added traction
- Polyurethane insert adds an extra layer of stability and cushioning
- Single-layer synthetic and mesh upper for sock-like fit and breathable comfort
- Mono-tongue construction for more stabilizing midfoot wrap
- Fit/last: standard heel width, standard instep height, standard toe box height, standard forefoot width
- Standard fit with slight adjustments: Anatomical heel width, lower instep height, reduced volume toe box depth, reduced lateral forefoot girth
Country of Origin: Imported
NEW BALANCE Men's 710v2 Trail Running Shoes
Outsole Rubber Upper Synthetic, mesh Midsole Injection-molded EVA Waterproof No Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 2.6 oz.