NEW BALANCE Women's 710v2 Trail Running ShoesTackle rough terrain with the traction of the lightweight, yet protective New Balance 710v2.
- 12 mm heel-to-toe drop (difference in height from heel to forefoot) provides traditional cushioning platform
- AT Tread outsole combines trail and running lug designs for sure-footing on varied terrain
- Injection-molded EVA foam midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning; unique design provides added traction
- Polyurethane insert adds an extra layer of stability and cushioning
- Single-layer synthetic and mesh upper for sock-like fit and breathable comfort
- Mono-tongue construction for more stabilizing midfoot wrap
- Fit/last: standard heel width, standard instep height, standard toe box height, standard forefoot width
- Standard fit with slight adjustments: Anatomical heel width, lower instep height, reduced volume toe box depth, reduced lateral forefoot girth
Country of Origin: Imported
NEW BALANCE Women's 710v2 Trail Running Shoes
EMS_Sale Yes Outsole Rubber Upper Synthetic, mesh Midsole Injection-molded EVA Waterproof No Avg. Weight (pair) 14.6 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Traction
- Pull Tab Too Small
Comments about NEW BALANCE Women's 710v2 Trail Running Shoes:
I like the traction and lightweight aspect, however
I dropped a star for the super annoying pull loop in the back of the shoe. Even my little finger can't slip into it. I have average sized hands. It's annoying to pull the shoe on.
- Feels half size too small
- Feels true to width
- Arch Type:
- Average Arch
- Was this a gift?: