OUTDOOR RESEARCH Men's Mentor PantsThe updated Mentor Pants feature a combination of new, more breathable GORE-TEX Pro fabric throughout the body, and stretch 70D GORE-TEX Pro in the seat, knees and thighs. Twenty-eight percent more breathable than their previous incarnation, the fully featured Outdoor Research Mentor Pants have been completely redesigned for technical ice and alpine climbing.
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Waterproof, breathable, and windproof
- Hybrid mapped construction
- Movement-mirroring stretch
- Reinforced scuff guard protects against crampons
- Low-profile waist fits under harness
- Gusseted crotch for freedom of movement
- Double-separating side zippers
- Water-resistant zippers
- Articulated knee for mobility
- Zippered thigh pocket
Fiber Content: 100% nylon
Country of Origin: Imported
OUTDOOR RESEARCH Men's Mentor Pants
Ventilation Double-Seperating Side zippers Waterproof Material Gore-Tex Weight 1 lb. 4.7 oz. Waterproof Yes Type Outerwear Pants