OUTDOOR RESEARCH Men's Acetylene JacketThe Outdoor Research Acetylene jacket is a comfortable stretch micro layer with strategically placed PrimaLoft Eco insulation for core warmth during alpine and side country adventures, or for highly-aerobic activity in ultra-cold conditions.
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- 100% polyester, 20D ripstop face
- PrimaLoft insulation strategically placed to provide warmth without bulk
- Back and sleeves made with stretchable Radiant LT Fleece; 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Internal front-zip stormflap
- Hybrid mapped construction
- Drawcord hem
- Thumb loops
- Stretch binding at cuffs
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Zippered napoleon pocket
Fiber Content: Face: 100% polyester, Back/sleeves: 95% polyester, 5% spandex
Country of Origin: Imported
OUTDOOR RESEARCH Men's Acetylene Jacket
Activity/BreathabilityLev High Insulation Type Synthetic Removable Liner No Insulation PrimaLoft One Snow Skirt No Ventilation N/A Waterproof Material N/A Weight 14.7 oz. Waterproof No Packability Medium compactibility Insulation Rating Warmer Construction N/A Fleece Weight N/A Hood Type No