BEAL Apollo II 11 mm X 60 m Golden Dry Climbing RopeToughest of the tough, the traditional, virtually indestructible BEAL Apollo II climbing rope is capable of surviving the demands of climbing gyms and big walls alike.
This product will be shipped directly from Beal and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Best uses: traditional and big wall climbing; alpine mountaineering
- Golden Dry construction features a dry-treated core and Dry Cover sheath
~Limited weight gain in wet conditions
~ Prevents excessive rope thickening
~ Improves rope running through carabiners and belay devices
~ Improves abrasion resistance in normal climbing conditions
- Great reserves of security in intensive use
- Exceptional edge-resistance
- Indelible black marking at the midpoint
- Every BEAL rope possesses an individual identification number (IdN) on the end of the rope and on an individual identification card
BEAL Apollo II 11 mm X 60 m Golden Dry Climbing Rope
Elongation 35% dynamic
Impact Force 7.7 kN Standard or Dry Dry Number of UIAA Falls 16 Weight per Meter 75 g/m Diameter 11 mm Length 60 m Diameter Range Over 9.9 mm Dry Treatment Core & Sheath Midpoint Mark Marked Weight Per Meter Over 65 g/m