OUTDOOR RESEARCH Women's Cirque PantsThe Cirque is a durable, technical soft shell built for high-energy climbing and skiing in alpine environments. The highly-breathable, wind-and weather-resistant double-weave, stretch woven fabric excels in high-mountain conditions, making it a great do-it-all soft shell for hiking, climbing or ski touring.
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Water-resistant, wind-resistant, and breathable
- Trim fit allows for dynamic movement without excess fabric snagging on rock or ice on your way to the summit
- Low-profile waist fits under harness
- Articulated knee for greater freedom of movement
- Gusseted crotch improves mobility
- Reinforced scuff guard protects pants from crampons
- Reinforced boot lace hook
- Belt loops
- Button and zipper fly
- Grommets for instep lace
Fiber Content: 50% nylon, 43% polyester, 7% spandex
Country of Origin: Imported
OUTDOOR RESEARCH Women's Cirque Pants
Ventilation N/A Waterproof Material N/A Weight 1 lb. 1.5 oz. Waterproof No Type Outerwear Pants