OUTDOOR RESEARCH Women's Voodoo PantsThe wicking, breathable, double weave soft shell Voodoo Pants provide all the technical performance you need when you're high on a windy, exposed climb, but the relaxed jean styling lets you walk around with ease.
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Water-resistant, wind-resistant, and breathable
- Low-profile waist comfortably slides under a harness
- Zippered thigh pocket that's accessible while on belay
- Motion-mirroring articulated knees let you move easily and naturally on the rock
- Front jean pockets
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Internal loops for instep lace
- Zippered back pocket
- Belt loopsButton and zipper fly
Fiber Content: 88% nylon, 12% spandex double-weave
Country of Origin: Imported
OUTDOOR RESEARCH Women's Voodoo Pants
Ventilation N/A Waterproof Material N/A Weight 11.4 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Great Color
- Great Fit
- Quality Material
- Casual Wear
- Going Out
Comments about OUTDOOR RESEARCH Women's Voodoo Pants:
Have worn these twice so far. The first day it was cold and there was a light drizzle on and off for most of the day. I wore them over lightweight long johns and stayed warm and dry throughout the day. I was super pleased with them because I really didn't feel like putting on rain pants.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: