BEAL Cobra II 8.6 mm X 70 m UNICORE Dry Cover Climbing RopeA strong, technical rope that supports the most difficult demands, the BEAL Cobra II is a classic half-rope that runs light and free on long routes, tenacious mountains, and wild ice falls.
This product will be shipped directly from Beal and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Best uses: mountain, ice, and adventure climbing
- UNICORE technology bonds the sheath and core without affecting the suppleness of the rope; resistant to moisture and eliminates sheath slippage and bunching
- Dry Cover construction features a sheath treated with a water-repellent chemical before the rope is manufactured
~ Improves resistance to grit and humidity
~ Limits water absorption
~ Improves rope running through carabiners and belay devices
~ Improves abrasion resistance in normal climbing conditions
- Excellent balance between weight and durability
- Low impact force and high fall rating
- Every BEAL rope possesses an individual identification number (IdN) on the end of the rope and on an individual identification card
BEAL Cobra II 8.6 mm X 70 m UNICORE Dry Cover Climbing Rope
Dynamic or Static Dynamic Elongation 35% dynamic
Impact Force 5.1 kN Standard or Dry Dry Number of UIAA Falls 16 Weight per Meter 48 g/m Diameter 8.6 mm Length 70 m Diameter Range Under 9.5 mm Midpoint Mark None Weight Per Meter Under 55 g/m Dry Treatment Sheath Only