BEAL Flyer II 10.2 mm x 60 m Dry Cover Climbing RopeConcentrating all the latest BEAL innovations in one modern design, the Flyer II 10.2 climbing rope provides great handling with relative lightness.
This product will be shipped directly from Beal and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Best uses: all-around climbing
- Dry Cover construction features a sheath treated with a water-repellent chemical before the rope is manufactured
~ Improves resistance to grit and humidity
~ Limits water absorption
~ Improves rope running through carabiners and belay devices
~ Improves abrasion resistance in normal climbing conditions
- 10.2 mm diameter offers a gateway in the progression from classic to super-thin ropes
- Indelible black marking at the midpoint
- Every BEAL rope possesses an individual identification number (IdN) on the end of the rope and on an individual identification card
BEAL Flyer II 10.2 mm x 60 m Dry Cover Climbing Rope
Weight Per Meter 55-65 g/m Dynamic or Static Dynamic Elongation 38% dynamic
Impact Force 7.4 kN Standard or Dry Dry Number of UIAA Falls 9 Weight per Meter 64 g/m Diameter 10.2 mm Length 60 m Diameter Range Over 9.9 mm Midpoint Mark Marked Dry Treatment Sheath Only