BEAL Joker 9.1 mm X 70 m UNICORE Golden Dry Climbing RopeThe BEAL Joker 9.1mm UNICORE is the ultimate climbing rope! Conforming to all three dynamic rope standards (single, half, and twin), the Joker will be loved by extreme climbers seeking light and easy-running lines and avid traditional climbers who need a multipurpose rope for ridge and face routes, as well as mixed ice and snow.
This product will be shipped directly from Beal and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Best uses: multipitch trad routes, alpine/mountaineering, ice climbing (recommended only for experienced climbers)
- UNICORE technology bonds the sheath and core without affecting the suppleness of the rope; resistant to moisture and eliminates sheath slippage and bunching
- Golden Dry construction features a dry-treated core and Dry Cover sheath
~Limited weight gain in wet conditions
~ Prevents excessive rope thickening
~ Improves rope running through carabiners and belay devices
~ Improves abrasion resistance in normal climbing conditions
- Single, half, and twin certified
- Indelible black marking at the midpoint
- Every BEAL rope possesses an individual identification number (IdN) on the end of the rope and on an individual identification card
- Note from BEAL: Used as a single strand, this very thin rope demands expert belaying technique; traditional belay devices will offer reduced braking, and some automatic belay devices may not work at all.
BEAL Joker 9.1 mm X 70 m UNICORE Golden Dry Climbing Rope
Dynamic or Static Dynamic Elongation Single: 34% dynamic / 8% static
Half: 32% dynamic / 8% static
Twin: 29% dynamic / 7% static
Impact Force : Single, 8.2kN
Standard or Dry Dry Number of UIAA Falls Single, 5
Weight per Meter 53 g/m Diameter 9.1 mm Length 70 m Dry Treatment Core & Sheath Midpoint Mark Marked Diameter Range Under 9.5 mm Weight Per Meter Under 55 g/m