BLACK DIAMOND Carbon Probe Ski PolesOne tool for two jobs—the Black Diamond Carbon Probe ski pole pulls double duty as both a ski pole and an avalanche probe, making it perfect for everything from banging laps in-bounds to heading out the gates in search of fresh lines.
- An 18 mm (0.71 in.) aluminum upper section with a 16 mm (0.63 in.) carbon fiber lower section provide an excellent balance of stiffness and weight
- Freeride Series grip has a large leverage lip for buckle and climbing bar adjustments and a dual-density rubber grip for a confident hold
- Freeride Series wishbone-shaped strap hangs open for easy access, uses a lengthened strap tab for easy adjustment (even with gloves on!), and evenly distributes pressure across the hand
- Lower shafts screw together to form a 182 cm (71.5 in.) avalanche probe
- Low-profile, stainless steel FlickLock Pro locking mechanism is secure, fast, and easy to use; updated dual-axle design offers increased clamping leverage
- Includes 4-inch (10 cm) powder baskets
- Available in two lengths: 100-125 cm and 115-140 cm
Country of Origin: Imported
BLACK DIAMOND Carbon Probe Ski Poles
Pole Material Aluminum/Carbon Adjustment Method FlickLock Basket Diameter 4 in. (10 cm) Grip Material Rubber Grip Type Straight Antishock No Max. Length 100-125 cm, 49 in.
115-140 cm, 55 in.
Min. Length 100-125 cm, 37.4 in.
115-140 cm, 43.3 in.
Number of Sections 2 Pair/Single Pair Weight 100-125 cm, 1 lb. 6 oz. (610 g)
115-140 cm, 1 lb. 9 oz. (625 g)