BLACK DIAMOND Compactor Ski PolesCombining their innovative Z-Pole technology with winter functionality, the Black Diamond Compactor poles provide four-season functionality in an ultra-compact package.
- Ideal for splitboarding, snowshoeing, and airline travel to distant winter wonderlands
- 18 mm (0.71 in.) aluminum 3-section shaft design features Black Diamondís Z-Pole Rapid Deployment System
~ Speed cone technology guides the pole sections together and stiffens each joint when the pole is locked
Concealed inner Kevlar cord has flexible tube ends for protection when the pole is folded
Single push-button release easily collapses the pole
- Touring Series grip has a fluted interior for weight reduction
- Touring Series wishbone-shaped strap hangs open for easy access, uses a lengthened strap tab for easy adjustment (even with gloves on!), and evenly distributes pressure across the hand
- Integrated rubber grip extension lets you choke up on the pole when traversing steep slopes
- Up to 20 cm of adjustability with low-profile, stainless steel FlickLock Pro locking mechanism; secure, fast, and easy to use with an updated dual-axle design for increased clamping leverage
- Includes 4-inch (10 cm) powder baskets
- Available in two lengths: 105-125 cm and 115-135 cm
Country of Origin: Imported
BLACK DIAMOND Compactor Ski Poles
Pole Material Aluminum Adjustment Method FlickLock Basket Diameter 4 in. (10 cm) Grip Material Rubber Grip Type Straight Antishock No Max. Length 105-125 cm, 49 in.
115-135 cm, 53 in.
Min. Length 105-125 cm, 15 in.
115-135 cm, 16 in.
Number of Sections 3 Pair/Single Pair Weight 105-125 cm, 1 lb. 6 oz. (625 g)
115-135 cm, 1 lb. 7 oz. (640 g)