BLACK DIAMOND Expedition Ski PolesA durable, three-section aluminum touring pole, the Black Diamond Expedition is ideal for splitboarders, winter travelers, and anyone else looking for maximum packability and versatility.
- All-aluminum construction: 18 mm (0.71 in.) upper section, 16 mm (0.63 in.) mid section, and 14 mm (0.55 in.) lower section
- Touring Series grip has a fluted interior for weight reduction
- Touring Series wishbone-shaped strap hangs open for easy access, uses a lengthened strap tab for easy adjustment (even with gloves on!), and evenly distributes pressure across the hand
- Integrated rubber grip extension lets you choke up on the pole when traversing steep slopes
- Low-profile, stainless steel FlickLock Pro locking mechanism is secure, fast, and easy to use; updated dual-axle design offers increased clamping leverage
- Includes 4-inch (10 cm) powder baskets
- Available in two lengths: 57-125 cm and 62-140 cm
Country of Origin: Imported
BLACK DIAMOND Expedition Ski Poles
Pole Material Aluminum Adjustment Method Flick-lock Basket Diameter 4 in. (10 cm) Grip Material Rubber Grip Type Straight Antishock No Max. Length 57-125 cm, 49 in.
62-140 cm, 55 in.
Min. Length 57-125 cm, 22.4 in.
62-140 cm, 24 in.
Number of Sections 3 Pair/Single Pair Weight 57-125 cm, 1 lb. 6 oz. (615 g)
62-140 cm, 1 lb. 6 oz. (630 g)