EDELWEISS Geos 10.5 mm X 70 m Dry Climbing Rope, BlueThe Edelweiss Geos 10.5 mm is a classic single rope that provides reliable action inside and out; beginners and advanced climbers alike are sure to find the Geos to be ideal and trustworthy, whether they're on easy indoor routes or working an extreme project at the crag.
This product will be shipped directly from Edelweiss and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Built for durability in all conditions, from endless laps in the gym to consistent movement on the sharpest limestone
- High fall rating and impressive low impact force instills confidence on the crux
- Perform 3 technology uses optimized braiding and thread torsion to produce a rope that is true to the Edelweiss reputation of durability and reliability while also weighing less, handling better, and offering even more shock absorption
- Super Everdry ropes are lighter in high humidity, dry faster, and wonít stiffen due to freezing; treatment is applied to all fibers in the core and sheath
- Sharp Edge Resistantórope can resist a factor 2 fall on a sharp edge of 0.75mm radius
- Great for all-around use on multipitch trad routes, sport climbs, alpine/mountaineering, and ice climbing
EDELWEISS Geos 10.5 mm X 70 m Dry Climbing Rope, Blue
Dynamic or Static Dynamic Elongation 36% dynamic
Impact Force 8.3 kN Standard or Dry Dry Number of UIAA Falls 13 Weight per Meter 71 g/m Diameter 10.5 mm Length 70 m Diameter Range Over 9.9 mm Dry Treatment Core & Sheath Weight Per Meter Over 65 g/m Midpoint Mark None