EDELWEISS Helium 7.9 mm X 70 m Dry Climbing RopeThe Edelweiss Helium 7.9 mm is a very thin, lightweight twin rope that provides great finesse and a lot of fluidity on serious alpine and ice routes.
This product will be shipped directly from Edelweiss and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Allows for long, uninterrupted pitches and rappels without unnecessary weight and bulk
- Comfortably low impact force and high UIAA fall rating ensure security to both the climber and the protection
- Perform 3 technology uses optimized braiding and thread torsion to produce a rope that is true to the Edelweiss reputation of durability and reliability while also weighing less, handling better, and offering even more shock absorption
- HD Cover braiding technology produces a smoother rope surface which is more comfortable to handle and more abrasion resistant
- Comes standard with Super Everdry treatment polymerized onto the sheath and core fibers, making it highly water and abrasion resistant
- Super Everdry ropes are lighter in high humidity, dry faster, and won’t stiffen due to freezing; treatment is applied to all fibers in the core and sheath
- Great for big wall climbs, alpine climbs, and ice climbs
EDELWEISS Helium 7.9 mm X 70 m Dry Climbing Rope
Dynamic or Static Dynamic Elongation 34% dynamic
Impact Force 8.5 kN Standard or Dry Standard Number of UIAA Falls 13 Weight per Meter 40 g/m Diameter 7.9 mm Length 70 m Dry Treatment Core & Sheath Diameter Range Under 9.5 mm Midpoint Mark None Weight Per Meter Under 55 g/m