EDELWEISS Magnetic 11 mm X 60 m Dry Climbing Rope, OrangeThe Edelweiss Magnetic 11 mm is an extreme power-hound for a single rope. At 11mm in diameter and with a UIAA fall rating of 15, the Magnetic is perfect for professionals who expect maximum safety.
This product will be shipped directly from Edelweiss and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Perform 3 technology uses optimized braiding and thread torsion to produce a rope that is true to the Edelweiss reputation of durability and reliability while also weighing less, handling better, and offering even more shock absorption
- Super Everdry ropes are lighter in high humidity, dry faster, and wonít stiffen due to freezing; treatment is applied to all fibers in the core and sheath
- Sharp Edge Resistantórope can resist a factor 2 fall on a sharp edge of 0.75mm radius
- Performs with an extremely low impact force for its diameter
- Great for all-around use on multipitch trad routes, alpine/mountaineering, and ice climbing
EDELWEISS Magnetic 11 mm X 60 m Dry Climbing Rope, Orange
Dynamic or Static Dynamic Elongation 35.5% dynamic
Impact Force 8.5 kN Standard or Dry Dry Weight per Meter 75 g/m Diameter 11 mm Length 60 m Diameter Range Over 9.9 mm Dry Treatment Core & Sheath Weight Per Meter Over 65 g/m Midpoint Mark None