BEAL Tiger 10 mm X 60 m UNICORE Golden Dry Climbing RopeThe BEAL Tiger 10 mm UNICORE climbing rope makes for a seamless transition into the world of thin-rope climbing. Avid sport and trad climbers revere the Tiger as an ideal rope for projecting, and its light, fluid action deceives all thick-diameter stereotypes.
This product will be shipped directly from Beal and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Best use: multipitch trad routes, sport climbing
- UNICORE technology bonds the sheath and core without affecting the suppleness of the rope; resistant to moisture and eliminates sheath slippage and bunching
- Golden Dry construction features a dry-treated core and Dry Cover sheath
~Limited weight gain in wet conditions
~ Prevents excessive rope thickening
~ Improves rope running through carabiners and belay devices
~ Improves abrasion resistance in normal climbing conditions
- Compatible with all semi-automatic belay devices
- Smooth handling; easy clipping
- Indelible black marking at the midpoint
- Every BEAL rope possesses an individual identification number (IdN) on the end of the rope and on an individual identification card
BEAL Tiger 10 mm X 60 m UNICORE Golden Dry Climbing Rope
Weight Per Meter 55-65 g/m Dynamic or Static Dynamic Elongation 37% dynamic
Impact Force 7.6 kN Standard or Dry Dry Number of UIAA Falls 7 Weight per Meter 61 g/m Diameter 10 mm Length 60 m Diameter Range Over 9.9 mm Dry Treatment Core & Sheath Midpoint Mark Marked