BEAL Tiger 10 mm X 70 m UNICORE Golden Dry Climbing RopeThe BEAL Tiger 10 mm UNICORE climbing rope makes for a seamless transition into the world of thin-rope climbing. Avid sport and trad climbers revere the Tiger as an ideal rope for projecting, and its light, fluid action deceives all thick-diameter stereotypes.
This product will be shipped directly from Beal and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Best use: multipitch trad routes, sport climbing
- UNICORE technology bonds the sheath and core without affecting the suppleness of the rope; resistant to moisture and eliminates sheath slippage and bunching
- Golden Dry construction features a dry-treated core and Dry Cover sheath
~Limited weight gain in wet conditions
~ Prevents excessive rope thickening
~ Improves rope running through carabiners and belay devices
~ Improves abrasion resistance in normal climbing conditions
- Compatible with all semi-automatic belay devices
- Smooth handling; easy clipping
- Indelible black marking at the midpoint
- Every BEAL rope possesses an individual identification number (IdN) on the end of the rope and on an individual identification card
BEAL Tiger 10 mm X 70 m UNICORE Golden Dry Climbing Rope
Weight Per Meter 55-65 g/m Dynamic or Static Dynamic Elongation 37% dynamic
Impact Force 7.6 kN Standard or Dry Dry Number of UIAA Falls 7 Weight per Meter 61 g/m Diameter 10 mm Length 70 m Diameter Range Over 9.9 mm Dry Treatment Core & Sheath Midpoint Mark Marked
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about BEAL Tiger 10 mm X 70 m UNICORE Golden Dry Climbing Rope:
I'm really happy with the purchase of this rope. I took it out rappelling the other day with snow on the ground and it raining a little bit. The dry treatment is great. My rope had minimal water absorption while my buddy's rope was drenched. Water poured out when you squeezed it. The center marker is a big black line which is really nice and useful. Just hope it doesn't fade too easily. Overall, I really like this rope.
- Was this a gift?: