BEAL Top Gun 10.5 mm X 60 m UNICORE Dry Cover Climbing RopeOne of the most impressive climbing ropes on the market, the BEAL Top Gun 10.5 mm UNICORE puts up an endless fight against the rock and consistent falling.
This product will be shipped directly from Beal and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Best use: multipitch trad routes, sport climbing
- UNICORE technology bonds the sheath and core without affecting the suppleness of the rope; resistant to moisture and eliminates sheath slippage and bunching
- Dry Cover construction features a sheath treated with a water-repellent chemical before the rope is manufactured
~ Improves resistance to grit and humidity
~ Limits water absorption
~ Improves rope running through carabiners and belay devices
~ Improves abrasion resistance in normal climbing conditions
- Reassuring diameter is great for beginners, heavier climbers, and anyone looking for a rope with astonishing performance
- Indelible black marking at the midpoint
- Every BEAL rope possesses an individual identification number (IdN) on the end of the rope and on an individual identification card
BEAL Top Gun 10.5 mm X 60 m UNICORE Dry Cover Climbing Rope
Dynamic or Static Dynamic Elongation 37% dynamic
Impact Force 7.4 kN Standard or Dry Dry Number of UIAA Falls 11 Weight per Meter 68 g/m Diameter 10.5 mm Length 60 m Diameter Range Over 9.9 mm Midpoint Mark Marked Weight Per Meter Over 65 g/m Dry Treatment Sheath Only