BEAL Wall Master IV 10.5 mm X 200 m UNICORE Standard Climbing RopeDesigned specifically for the climbing wall environment, the BEAL Wall Master IV 10.5 mm climbing rope features a thicker sheath to better withstand extensive belaying and repeated falls.
This product will be shipped directly from Beal and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Designed for use on indoor climbing walls
- UNICORE technology bonds the sheath and core without affecting the suppleness of the rope; resistant to moisture and eliminates sheath slippage and bunching
- Perfectly adapted to resist wear due to repeated belays and low-impact falls
- Available in three colors to aid in rope rotation and station identification in your climbing gym
- Every BEAL rope possesses an individual identification number (IdN) on the end of the rope and on an individual identification card
- Spools ship with end marking kit for tractability
BEAL Wall Master IV 10.5 mm X 200 m UNICORE Standard Climbing Rope
Dynamic or Static Dynamic Elongation 36% dynamic
Impact Force 8.4 kN Standard or Dry Standard Number of UIAA Falls 7 Weight per Meter 71 g/m Diameter 10.5 mm Length 200 m Diameter Range Over 9.9 mm Weight Per Meter Over 65 g/m Dry Treatment None Midpoint Mark None