BEAL Wall School 10.2 mm X 200 m UNICORE Standard Climbing RopeDesigned specifically for the climbing wall environment, the BEAL Wall School 10.2 mm climbing rope features a thick sheath to better withstand extensive belaying and repeated falls as well as a thinner diameter for easier handling by children.
This product will be shipped directly from Beal and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Designed for use on indoor climbing walls
- UNICORE technology bonds the sheath and core without affecting the suppleness of the rope; resistant to moisture and eliminates sheath slippage and bunching
- Thinner diameter allows for easier handling and knot tying, especially by younger climbers
- Perfectly adapted to resist wear due to repeated belays and low-impact falls
- Available in three colors to aid in rope rotation and station identification in your climbing gym
- Every BEAL rope possesses an individual identification number (IdN) on the end of the rope and on an individual identification card
BEAL Wall School 10.2 mm X 200 m UNICORE Standard Climbing Rope
Weight Per Meter 55-65 g/m Dynamic or Static Dynamic Elongation 36% dynamic
Impact Force 8.4 kN Standard or Dry Standard Number of UIAA Falls 6 Weight per Meter 64 g/m Diameter 10.2 mm Length 200 m Diameter Range Over 9.9 mm Dry Treatment None Midpoint Mark None